What services can we offer you?
Peer to Peer TA
Exchange, trade, or swap of information and or resources between CJNY member groups, individuals, and or affiliates.
- Accessibility to relevant workshops, trainings, and or events that occur as a result of CJNY relationships or activities
- Informal meeting (virtual/in person) between CJNY member groups with a focus on CJNY related activities
- Informal exchange of resources: brochures, internal/external operations manuals, leaflets, workshops, trianings, grant info, press releases, fact sheets, program plans, etc.
CJNY Staff TA
Exchange, trade, or swap of information and or resources from CJNY staff to CJNY member groups, individuals, and or affiliates.
- Practical, procedural, or methodological assistance given directly to a CJNY member group.
- Field visit from CJNY Staff: trainings, workshops, events, speaking engagmeents, strategy sessions, etc.
Interested in getting TA from the CJNY?
Contact us to arrange a conversation about how we can bring CJNY TA to you.
Types of Help
Circle Practice, Conflict Resolution, Alternatives to Suspension, Expulsion, and Incarceration, etc.
Assessing programs according to the needs of your constituency. Examples include, but are not limited to: alternative education, gang intervention, violence prevention, job readiness, gender specific, parent-led, LGBT specific, court diversion, culturally relevant, restorative justice, cross over youth
Staff Development, policies and procedural development and accountability, etc.
Effective models of leadership development and retention
Capacity Assessment, Strategic Planning, Infrastructure Development
Spearheading campaigns, coalition building, ally involvement, base building, youth empowerment, direct actions, civic engagement, outreach, etc.
Taking a position on public policy, attending public forums and hearings, testifying before elected officials, working with public officials to create positive public policies that work for youth, etc…
Identifying funding sources: local-city, state, federal, foundations, private donations, corporations, nonprofit sustainability.
Methods for nonprofit budgeting; finance management, grassroots fundraising, event planning, etc.
Nonprofit management and sustainability
Assessment procedures and tools
Task Force Development and Sustainability – Task Force Readiness Assessment, implementation of the TF model, system mapping, base building, inside/outside strategy development, TF sustainability.
Creation of culturally relevant, youth focused popularized, socially conscious learning modules and trainings.