Transformative Schools Network
Transformative Schools Network is a national network working together to develop and pass comprehensive school health and wellness policies that will transform schools to keep up with students’ needs in the 21st Century. We are students, parents, educators, decision makers, school administrators and community members who are committed to creating whole, healthy public schools and students by shifting decision-making power back into the hands of those most impacted by our nation’s school system.
Join us! Build Locally and Connect Nationally
Transformative Schools Network is guided by these 6 policy petals:
- Healthy and Safe Food and Water
- Equitable funding and governance
- Health Services – school-based nursing and other health
- Safety/Safe Space
- Physical activity
- Equitable Facilities and school infrastructure
As a Member you will join a powerful network of people fighting for 21st Century public schools. Members receive:
- Support from our team to uplift your local work
- Access to online tools, resources and trainings
- Participation in campaign gatherings (covered by the campaign)
- A stronger connection with a national healthy schools movement
- Communications and social media support and exposure
Become a Member
Apply as an institution or organization to become a member or supporter.
Become an individual supporter.
As a supporter you will sign up and endorse the campaign’s principles.
- Campaign updates
- Action alerts
- Invitation to webinars, teleconferences and any event, movement or campaigns